• March 31, 2022
    If you are in the process of immigrating to Canada, the odds are that you'll need to complete a language assessment at some point. Currently two English language tests are accepted by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. We invited Prometric to explain more about the CELPIP English language test and provide us with resources. Read on to find out if it’s for you!