Build ON: Helping you prepare to work in Ontario's Skilled Trades, Engineering and Construction Sectors before you arrive! Register today for personalized online employment consultations, access to webinars, mentorship, training workshops and more. To know more about our services, watch this video.
Build ON is very excited to announce for this month’s newsletter, that we have partnered up with job developer Dave Cavana and employment consultant, Dolapo Asaju from Y Employment Access Centre post arrival services to highlight the importance of networking while considering post arrival services to help with your employment goals!
We would like to recognize that February is Black History Month, make sure to come celebrate virtually with the Y’s Newcomer Information Centre on February 11th, 2021 at 6:00pm Eastern Standard Time. To register for this event make sure to click on the link. Everyone is welcome!
Upcoming webinars in February
Build ON is offering several live webinars during the month of February about the following topics:
- Creating an Effective Resume and Cover Letter presented by Build ON-February 1st at 11:00am (EST)
- Skilled Trades as an Alternative Career presented by Build ON-February 8th at 11:00am (EST)
- Accelerate your Career with ACCES Employment present by ACCES-February 11th at 10:00am (EST)
- Starting a Business in Canada and Entrepreneurship Connections® Pre-Arrival Information Session presented by ACCES- February 18th at 11:00am (EST)
- Interview Preparation Part One presented by Build ON-February 22nd at 11:00am (EST)
- How to Prepare for a Virtual Interview Part Two presented by Build ON- February 25th at 11:00am (EST)
Please visit our events page for more details or to register. You can also send us an email at [email protected] or call us at +1-613-608-6943.